Issues Converting

Hello,

Been trying to decimate glbs and got issues on job ids :

Can you tell me what are the errors please ?
Thanks in advance, Alexis

Hi AlexisDelforges,

Your processing 637021 was stuck in baking. This issue will be automatically resolved with the next core update of the optimizer (5.1.0 → 5.2.0)

The other processings 636067 and 635961 point to the same assets and there seems to be an issue while processing. I already initiated a developer ticket for that problem.

In general for complex architecture we recommend to reduce to 20% of faces or higher, and recommend the “Preserve Mesh and Material Nodes” workflow (inside the preset creator) in order to preserve all important details. This will of course come with a higher draw call count, but still saves on drawcalls substantially compared to the input data.

Also in order to minimize baking processing time we recommend testing disabling normal map and ao baking.

We will let you know once the update is available and once the issue with the model from the IDs 636067 and 635961 is resolved.

Best Regards,

Julian

Hello !

Just launched a processing job using parameters you just gave me, thanks for looking into it !

Best, Alexis

There was again an error using your given parameters, waiting for the update on this to continue testing.

Best

Hi AlexisDelforges,

Yes the update of the core software is needed in order to make your models finish processing in a reasonable timeframe. At the end this is a time out problem (a result is generated but the process exceeded the time out limit set on our servers)

Best,

Julian

Hi AlexisDelforges,

The Update is now live and your assets should run through without time out. Let us know if you encounter any more issues!

Best,

Julian