Ive been testing out the tool trying to figure out a way to make the models on my site smaller. I tried some the mobile preset and a custom one i made so far with no luck in quality i can use. I just made a new preset but got an error. Job id 555123
First of all sorry for the inconveniences!
In order to check what went wrong we would need the e-mail address associated with your account.
Also, in case you can share a link to your site this would already be helpful to estimate what type of model you are trying to optimize. In case you have more information about file format and what issues you get after optimization that would also be very helpful!
We found your job and checked optimizing your 3d model again.
It seems as a recent update to the core optimizer fixed the issue you were getting.
The optimization is going through fine.
In case you are not satisfied with the visual outcome, try a different face count and/or output texture resolution. 50k faces and 2k resolution should work fine in your case.
In addition if you not desire to bake ambient occlusion (self-shadow effect on the model’s surface) we recommend turning AO baking off in the baking settings of your preset.